Make financial literacy fun and engaging for tweens, teens and their families.
The ALA Public Programs Office, in partnership with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Investor Education Foundation, is now accepting applications for Thinking Money, a traveling exhibition to U.S. public libraries.
- the 1,000-square-foot traveling exhibition — including two iPads preloaded with fun educational content and four low-tech activity stations — for a six-week loan;
- travel and accommodations to attend an orientation workshop at the 2016 ALA Annual Conference in Orlando;
- online training modules for library staff;
- tips and tools for related programs; and
- a $1,000 programming allowance.