Feature Article/Webinar Proposal Form
We welcome contributions on any topic that relates to planning, presenting, and evaluating arts and humanities programs in academic, school, public, and special libraries of all sizes.
Note that we are unable to accept feature articles that have been published elsewhere, either online or in print.
Your article/webinar should address:
- Context—Identify your library and community and describe your situation: what the community is like, size, characteristics of service area, budget conditions, ethnic diversity, local issues, history, etc., as relevant to the article topic.
- Program examples with detail—The more detail the better; the idea is to give readers a clear picture about what you did and how they can use/adapt it for their libraries.
- Impacts and outcomes—Explain how the strategies, programs, practices being written about have impacted the library/community/system/staff/etc.
- Challenges—Our readers want to hear about challenges you faced and how they were addressed.
* indicates a required field.