Writing a grant proposal but unsure how to put the budget together? Learn the components of the budget and what to submit.
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal. This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
• What is included under the “personnel” section and how to calculate it?
• What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
• How do you determine reasonable costs?
• What types of expenses are considered “overhead”?
• What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.
Caroline Herbert, manager, Multimedia Training Foundation Center